Flavie Flament accuses Patrick Bruel of having “raped” and “drugged” her. But a year before filing a complaint, the 51-year-old host had already alluded to the violence she had suffered…
Flavie Flament, who accuses Patrick Bruel of having raped her when she was 16, decided to break the silence after having chosen to remain silent for years. From the media Ladiesto whom she had given an interview in 2025, the host had already alluded to the violence of which she had been a victim…
Flavie Flament accuses Bruel: “I suffered other violence…”
In 2016, the former presenter of Live my life released his book Consolationin which she testified against photographer David Hamilton, accusing him of raping her when she was 13. At the time, she had chosen to only mention the name of this photographer even though she had “suffered further violence” by other executioners.
But why had she chosen to keep quiet the names of her other attackers? Flavie Flament simply feared not being believed if she made multiple accusations. “I am convinced that I would have served their argument which was based on my madness, hysteria. Someone would have objected to me: ‘But anyway, you can’t tell me Hamilton, thing, gadget and all… It’s not possible, this woman is crazy’“, she explained to Maïtena Biraben in Ladies by mentioning “denial of society“.
“If I had come with a list, no one would have believed me”
His fear was all the more acute as his book was released in 2016, before the freedom of speech which took place thanks to #MeToo in 2017.When no one was talking about it, if I had come with some sort of list, which I have, to say that I experienced all that, no one would have believed me.”she clarified before adding: “So, in everything I experienced, I took what was the most emblematic and the most violent. I preferred to sacrifice part of my truths to be able to make another one heard“. Comments that she had made about a year before she decided to break her silence and file a complaint against Patrick Bruel.
Very recently, Flavie Flament announced to Mediapart that she accused the artist of having it “drugged” And “raped“in 1991, when she was 16 and he was 32. After meeting her on the set of a Laurent Boyer show, the singer allegedly invited her to “have tea“to her apartment. Then she would have had a “total blackout“but would remember a specific scene:”I come out of this state, I open my eyes. And there I see him, we are on his bed, and he is putting my pants back on“.
Flavie Flament responds to Patrick Bruel: “I am absolutely clear…”
“I have another appointment with my past. And a man who plundered my adolescence“, she said on social networks, while Patrick Bruel spoke to assure that the relationship was, at the time, consensual. “We crossed paths, we saw each other a few times, we had a brief history together. This relationship was neither violent, nor coerced, nor sneaky. There was no rape, no drugs” he said in a statement.
“I am absolutely clear, I have absolutely never maintained a relationship with Patrick Bruel, whatever it may be.“, replied the main interested party in a filmed interview at Mediapartpublished on May 18. And if the host had received it several times on her shows in the early 2000s, it was because she had been there.constraint“.”There will be new complaints“, also specified Flavie Flament’s lawyer, Maître Corinne Herrmann, at the microphone of France Inter, indicating that other potential complainants had come into contact with her.









